buttercup marketplace

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Statement flowers

I love to wear flowers.
I wear them almost every day (some days just aren't flower days). I have all different kinds to match all my clothes.
One that I don't have was from a company called Emersomemade.
They make - well made - beautiful linen statement flowers. A statement flower is huge beautiful bloom any where from 5-9 inches in diameter. But they have since discontinued them to focus more on their clothing line. I'm very sad about it since I never purchased one. They were kind if pricey - any where from $50 to up to $90 for the large ones.
Anyway I took this as a sign to start my own line of these kind of beautiful beauties. It's just in the early stages but I like how they are coming out. Let me know what you think.





On to make some more!!
Xo,
Buttercup

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment